Supporting the health and wellbeing of your employees is paramount to promoting the success of not only individual employees within your team, but your company as a whole.
By prioritising the health and wellbeing of your team members, your company directly benefits from higher levels of productivity, growth, engagement, retention, and a happier culture.
As Ally Fekaiki, Juno Founder and CEO, recently said in a webinar with one of our partners, CharlieHR, “you can’t call yourself a progressive business if you don’t have something in place to tackle employee wellbeing head-on”.
So, we’d like to take a moment to highlight just 6 of the companies within our Junoverse that prioritise the health and wellbeing of their employees and take a look at exactly how they do that.
Ready to be inspired by these progressive businesses? Keep reading!
Hire Space is the UK’s leading venue booking platform (in real life, virtual, and hybrid events). Using transformative technology, Hire Space is used by over a million event bookers each year and the company even has its own events platform, Arena.
Hire Space works with more than 10,000 clients, including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky, and uses its innovative technology to help organise events, whilst also working closely with over 12,000 venues in the UK.
Sustaining a strong company culture is integral to the Hire Space team, with wellbeing support for employees at the very heart of it.
How Hire Space Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
- Free independent wellbeing coaching and therapy sessions as part of the company’s Mental Health initiative.
- Cycle to work and tech purchase schemes.
- £200 Home office spending allowance
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Juno allowance (as advertised on their careers page) which includes: health and fitness, mental health, food and nutrition, learning and development experiences, subscriptions, classes, self care, life admin, etc.
You can learn more about the other benefits Hire Space offers by clicking here.
Lina Stores, founded in 1944, is an Italian delicatessen and restaurant based in London that has two delis, two restaurants and a recently launched online delivery shop.
Lina Stores sells authentic Italian produce and makes fresh pasta and sandwiches on-site every day. From cured meats to cheeses to antipasti, Lina Stores have it all.
Employee wellbeing is the main focus at Lina Stores, with the company believing that nurturing a happy team leads to an overall great environment and positive workplace culture.
How Lina Stores Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- Membership of Hospitality Action (Mental Health Support)
- Employee of the Month scheme with excellent prizes
- Personal Training and Development Path
- Pension Scheme
- Juno Allowance that supports personalised health and wellbeing.
You can learn more about the other benefits Lina Stores offers by clicking here.
OneUp Sales is a sales motivation and management SaaS platform designed to drive productivity, motivation and engagement by helping sales leaders create a culture of success & celebration.
By easily integrating with CRM and VOIP phone system data to drive KPI's and productivity through clear insights from your sales data, OneUp Sales allows companies to analyse data, broadcast analytics, and engage with their team members to drive performance.
OneUp Sale’s company culture focuses on how they can support their employees to have a comfortable work-life integration, believing that work and life can work together, not against each other.
How OneUp Sales Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- Collaborative working budget for team members that want to work in-office from time to time surrounded by others.
- Six-weekly expensable team days to interact with the team and ensure no one feels isolated by remote working.
- Personal development budget to help employees learn and develop professionally.
- Juno Allowance that supports mental health, physical health, and personal wellbeing.
You can learn more about the other benefits OneUp Sales offers by clicking here.
EduMe is the leading mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce and is currently used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
By providing remote employees with mobile-based training, eduMe boosts retention, engagement, productivity, and performance of teams such as Uber, Gopuff, Gorillas, Marriott and Vodafone.
EduMe is a people-focused company, with the belief that “people are the core of who we are, what we do, and how we do it”. Therefore, focusing on supporting the wellbeing of the EduMe team is vital to the success of the company.
How EduMe Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- Mental health support and video therapy via Spill
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Sick pay for both physical and mental health
- Personal learning and development budget
- Quarterly social budget for each team
- Juno allowance to support health and wellbeing, both physical and mental.
You can learn more about the other benefits EduMe offers by clicking here.
Cuckoo is an independent broadband company that started during the pandemic in London.
Whilst providing areas all over the UK with ultra-fast broadband, Cuckoo also has a people-first approach to their entire company ethos, with 1% of all our customers’ bills going towards humanitarian causes and charities.
A huge part of Cuckoo’s company culture is supporting each team member to grow, do well, and be great and the company supports employees using three pillars of benefits: “Be Well”, “Live Well”, and “Work Well”.
How Cuckoo Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- 24/7 Virtual GP access
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life Assurance at 3x your annual salary
- Paid time off when you're physically or mentally unwell
- Mental health support (EAP)
- £1000 learning and development budget
- Juno allowance to support personal wellbeing and health.
You can learn more about the other benefits Cuckoo offers by clicking here.
Stuart is Europe’s leading last-mile B2B delivery platform and empowers businesses across various industries with fast and reliable on-demand delivery solutions.
Stuart was founded in 2015 and since then the company has grown to operate in 150 cities in France, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Italy and the UK. One of the main company values of Stuart is to empower team members, striving to help employees become the best version of themselves. Therefore, there’s a strong focus on personal health and wellbeing within the company.
How Stuart Prioritise Health and Wellbeing For Their Team:
- £200 food allowance monthly (groceries/restaurants/food apps)
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks, focusing on mental health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full Private healthcare (including dental and optical)
- Pension is taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Juno Allowance to use to support physical and mental wellbeing
You can learn more about the other benefits Stuart offers by clicking here.
Want To Provide Your Team With Health and Wellbeing Benefits?
We’re proud to say that Juno is supporting businesses to do exactly that: we’re giving companies the ability to provide their teams with the health and wellbeing support they truly deserve and want.
Want to join the Junoverse and provide powerful health and wellbeing benefits to your team, just like these companies do?
Speak to an Employee Wellbeing Expert and give your employees the support they need to live their healthiest, happiest, most fulfilled lives both inside and outside of work.